Software Automation Tester
This course provides comprehensive training for anyone involved in software testing, including test analysts and test managers looking for highly practical knowledge and techniques. It is a combination of lectures, workshops, exercises and practical involvement on a real project. Delegates will leave with testing knowledge, skills and techniques within Selenium, which can be applied in the workplace.
Must have completed Almond Careers Manual Testing course. Delegates should also already have a basic working knowledge of IT and an understanding of the testing role in software development.
The training runs for 5 classes for 5 weeks. This is a 2 hours weekly class every Thursday where delegate will focus on practicing what’s been done in the training classes case studies. After all the training has been completed then you will see the candidates implementing their acquired skills by working remotely on a live project. All classes are practical.
- Introduction to Python and Setting up IDE (Pycharm)
- Basic Python Programming with materials and Tutorials
- Introduction to Selenium Web Drivers
- Introduction to Selenium with Python Using Visual Studio
- Setting up Selenium environment of Pycharm
- Writing automation test scripts on Pycharm using the Selenium framework
- Explore a Live Web Project
- Create Test Plan and Test cases
- Write Test Scripts
- Execute Test Cases
- Mobile Application testing Using Selendroid and Appium
- Setting up Selendroid
- Using Selendroid for Testing Android Applications
- Run through of Automation Software Testing
- Test Case/ Plan
- Bug reporting
- Mobile Application on a Real Life Project
- Carryout complete possible Automation Test on a Mobile Application
- Software Testing Life Cycle
- Test Data Generation
- Regression Testing
- Who you are as an Automation Software Tester
Delegates will understand the lifecycle of Selenium with a deep appreciation of the different tools available for automating testing Understand how to apply review techniques effectively Perform risk analysis techniques.
Understand the different environments listed in the course outline.
- Automation Tester
- QA Engineer
- Test Manager
- 5 very interactive & educative online classes
- Hands on work experience on a minimum of 2 projects
- 16 weekly mentoring sessions
- 4 Jira Sessions
- 4 Azure Devops Sessions
- Job Reference
UK: £599 VAT Inc.
Nigeria: #419,300 VAT Inc.
Payment will allow you book an upcoming Batch.
Registration Fee is part-payment & non-refundable.
You can pay £299 now and £300 later or you can also pay full course fee of £599 upfront