Business Analyst Training, Mentoring and Coaching
This course is mainly based on hands learning and covers a range of concepts, approaches and techniques that are applicable to Business Analysts. You will learn the processes of Requirement Engineering, identify issues in systems, develop effective business strategies, Stakeholder Management, Mapping Processes, Documentation, Business Activity Modelling, Identify Solutions, Leadership, Communication, and critical thinking. The knowledge of tools for managing requirement is also essential.
The training runs for 20 weeks (8 weeks Theory and 12 weeks Practical). There are 2 stages to the training, the online classroom session and the online practical work experience part of the training.
You will be assigned a team to deliver a project, Projects run for 12weeks approximately depending on the project. Don’t worry, you will have guidance all the way. This way you gain practical work experience.
There are no prerequisites for the Business Analysis training course. We have had delegates with no previous experience that enrolled for this program and successfully secured a job once completed. If you are a professional looking to change career and are passionate about business improvement, then the BA program is the one for you.
This training is also designed to give candidates the opportunity to deliver a project from inception to completion (Full life cycle project). The Training is an interactive training where there will be discussions and brainstorming sessions and you will be guided through delivering the projects that have been assigned.
The training runs for Sixteen (16) weeks. For the first Eight (8) weeks, delegates will focus on Online training classes (on Saturdays) through case studies. The next twelve (12) weeks would see the candidates implementing their acquired skills by working remotely on a live project.
The BA will also have had the full end to end delivery experience on a project which will now go into their CV as references for work they have delivered.
We will also ensure that the BA’s CV is well aligned with industry standards.
We believe this is a strategic move to further empower individuals wishing to go into this field of work as we can provide them with REAL PROJECTS to deliver.
– Introduction To Project Management (PRINCE 2 And PMP)
– Project, Program And Portfolio
– Project Definition
– 5 Characteristics Of Project
– 6 Project Variables
– Project Stages
– Portfolio Definition And Management
– Relationship Between Portfolio, Program And Project
– PRINCE 2 As a Methodology For Managing Projects
– PRINCE 2 – Principles
– PMP As a Framework For Managing Projects
– 5 Phases Of Project Management Life Cycle
– The 10 PMP Knowledge Areas
– PMP 49 Process Groups
– Project Tools And Documentation
– Project Tools
– Basic Features The Project Tool Offers
– Project Planning/Scheduling Tools
– Project Collaboration Tools
– Design Collaboration Tools
– Chat/Communication Tool
– Project Management Documentation
– 9 Very Essential Project Documents
– Overview Of Agile And Scrum
– Agile Project Management
– Agile – Definition
– 12 Agile Principles
– Benefits Of Agile
– What Agile Is Not
– From Waterfall To Agile
– Incremental Nature Of Agile
– Agile Methodologies
– Scrum Values
– Scrum Artifacts and Ceremonies
– Scrum Framework
– Sprint Planning
– Product Backlog
– Introduction To Product Management
– What Is a Product
– Product Life Cycle
– 5 Stages In Product Life Cycle
– Product Process Tools
– Product Management Vs. Project Management
– Products And Projects
– Product Manager Vs. Product Owner
– Stake Holders And How To Collaborate With Them
– Product Management – 2
– Navigating The Phases Of Product Development
– Development Stage
– 7 Phases Of Product Development
– Product Development Team/Stakeholders
-What It Means To Be a Business Analyst And Introduction To Business Analysis
– What Is Business Analysis
– BA Role
– Business Analysis In a Project
– Roles Of a Business Analysis In Software Development
– Requirement Gathering
– Ways Of Gathering Requirement
– 10 Rule Of a Successful Requirement Gathering
– Steps To Requirement Gathering
– Prioritizing Requirements (MOSCOW)
– How Do Business Analysis Help Effect Change
– Gap Analysis
– How To Gather Requirements
– How To Document Requirement
– Acceptance Criteria and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
– Acceptance Criteria – Definition
– Who Writes Acceptance Criteria And When?
– How To Write Acceptance Criteria
– Tips On Writing A Good Acceptance Criteria
– UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
– Process Maps and Data Flow Diagram
– Process Mapping Definition
– Constructing a Process Map
– Data Flow Diagram (Introduction)
– Data Flow Diagram Rules And Tips
– Meaning Of Symbols In a Data Flow Diagram
– Levels In a Data Flow Diagram
– How Can Data Flow Diagrams Be Used.
Weekly Mentoring Session
- Trello Board
Inviting guest to view and make changes to your board
Updating your board and making changes
- Azure Devops
- Process mapping workshops
- UX Mock-ups (WIREFRAME)
DELEGATES WILL LEARN HOW TO
- Contribute to the overall Scrum environment using BA skills
- Create the Product Backlog from a business scenario
- Contribute to Product Backlog prioritisation
- Contribute to Product Backlog estimation
- Help plan a sprint
- Take part in / facilitate the Daily Scrum meeting
- Control and monitor the burn-down charts
- Take part in / facilitate the Scrum Review meeting
- Take part in / facilitate the Scrum Retrospective meeting
- IT Business Analyst
- Product Manager
- Requirements Manager
- Solutions Analyst
- Business Process Analyst
- Transformation Analyst
- Business Improvement Analyst
- System Analyst
- Agile Business Analyst
- Junior Business Analyst
Role Training Course
8 online Classes, 3 months work experience, 40 extra online classes, 15 contact hours with the Program manager, CV workshop, Job interview Prep, Job reference, Certificate.
Discount Course Fee
UK: £599 VAT Inc.
Nigeria: ₦200,000VAT Inc.
Payment will allow you book an upcoming Batch.
Registration Fee is part-payment & non-refundable.
You can also pay £299 now and £300 later or pay full course fee of £599 upfront