- There are over 3 Billion active Facebook users.
- 1.5 billion Facebook users access the platform via their mobile devices.
- 80% of users are outside the United States and Canada.
- Most online advertising reaches only 27% of its intended audience. Facebook’s average advertising reach is 91%!
- People who like your Facebook Page spend an average of 2 times more as your customers than people who aren’t connected to you on Facebook.
Ideally beneficial for participants with a numerate degree in social, physical or biological sciences. Anyone with similar work experience and new starters with interest in technology or numbers are welcome.
The training runs for 4 weeks (Tuesday Evenings 6pm – 9pm) where delegates will be trained in detail on Facebook Marketing tools. After all the training has been completed, candidates are then ready for their first roles.
MODULE 1 – Class 1
Social Media for Business: The Big Picture
- Understanding online marketing
- Comparison Between Search and Social media
- Comparisons Between Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Evaluate the choices, benefits and challenges across the major social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Why social media advertising is used and what it can achieve
Facebook For Business
- Understanding The News feed
- Preparing for online marketing
- Stats and trends
- Facebook profiles vs. Facebook pages
- Choosing a web address for your page
- What are Facebook Insights?
- Understanding the Overview panel
- Tracking your likes
- Tracking the reach of your posts
- Understanding individual post metrics
- Understanding your audience through Insights
- Tracking competitors with Pages to Watch
- Exporting your Facebook Insights data
- Analysing traffic with Facebook Insights
MODULE 1 – Class 2
- Posting to your Page strategically (for EdgeRank)
- Writing your ad content
- Best Practice guidelines
- Image Specs and character limits
- 20% rule
Overview of Facebook Targeting
- Core Audiences
- Custom Audiences
- Lookalike Audiences
- Partner Categories
- Why Tracking
- What is a pixel
- Product overview
- Building Your Brand with video
- Ad options with video
MODULE 2 – Class 1
- Acquire New Fans
- Send people to your website
- Get video views
- Raise attendance at your event
- Increase engagement in your app
- Get installs of your app
- Increase conversions on your website
- Offer Claims
- Link Posts
- Photo posts
- Video Posts
Campaign Set Up
- How To Create Your Facebook Advertising Account
- Researching Your Target Audience
- Facebook Audience Insights
- Managing Placements
MODULE 2 – Class 2
- A/B-Testing Facebook Ads
- Lead generation techniques
Power Editor & Bidding
- Understanding the Power Editor
- Navigating the Power Editor
- Comparison between CPC, CPM and Cost Per Action
- Managing Pages on Power Editor
- Success Metrics
- Translating the metrics
Campaign Set up
- Campaign checklist
Upon completion of our Standard course you’ll have gained the skills to:
- Effectively boost your on page posts
- Build an audience using Facebook’s native data
- Setup a Facebook campaign within Facebook ads manager
- Design and build an effective ad
- Understand campaign performance within ads manager
- How to use Facebook Pixel to optimise your campaigns
- How Facebook ads can help you achieve different business objectives
We recommend this course if you want to learn how to use and setup your own Facebook advertising campaigns to market your business. You may be a business owner or a professional in a digital marketing or PR role.
Role Training Course
London, United Kingdom / Nigeria (Online)
4 Weeks (Tuesdays 6pm – 9pm)
UK £1900 VAT Inc.
NG* ₦120000 VAT Inc.
*Online for Nigerian Students
Payment will allow you book an upcoming Batch.
Registration Fee is part-payment & non-refundable.